The comparison tool for SEO
FandangoSEO lets you compare your website to different scenarios to help you have a realistic idea of where your website is and what you must do to improve your strategy. With this SEO tool, you can look through previous crawls, spy on competitors and analyze the behavior of the bots thanks to the Log Analyzer, among many other features listed below.
What can I compare my crawls to?
- Compare with previous crawls
View the evolution of what you’ve done on your website by looking through previous crawls that are stored in our database.
Cross the information of the new results of your website with the old ones, get bragging rights and be proud of the progress you’ve made thanks to your on-page SEO actions.
Nevertheless, this analysis might make you realize that you also still have a long way to excel in website optimization. Picture that path, create a roadmap and follow our recommendations.
- Compare log files with your crawled pages
Match the results of the crawled pages with the ones listed in the Log Analyzer to see which ones are actually being found by Google from those that you’re working on after a crawl.
This feature is especially cool because it allows you to detect orphan pages as well as other pages that haven’t been linked from your website and are lost on the Internet.
- Compare your sitemap pages with the crawled ones
Contrast the pages listed on your sitemaps with the result pages of your crawls.
Identify the opportunities that have been missed, rule out the less relevant pages and restructure them in relevant categories.
Remember the benefits of optimizing your sitemaps:
You are attributing certain authority to a page by reducing its navigation depth while at the time, sending more traffic. Be sure to provide compelling and relevant sitemaps, and benefit from our sitemap generator for HTML and XML.
- Compare your website with competitor sites
See how you are compared to your top competitors. You’ll want to understand why they outrank you on your priority keywords or why they are rapidly increasing the number of ranking keywords or their average positioning. Perhaps they’re applying a very aggressive internal linking strategy, or have a great number of landing pages. Just observe, compare, and take actions to beat their numbers.
We invite you to spy on 1 to 5 competitors, based on the plan you choose – even more if you get a customized XL plan.
Benefits of an SEO comparison tool
Exploring former crawls or looking through your data from different perspectives will bring you a lot of benefits for your SEO on-site strategies:
- Comparing your website’s performance to different scenarios will give you a better idea of the potential you’re missing out on: See what your logs are finding that isn’t still on your plate, discover why your competitors rank above you on the SERPs, etc.
- Confirm the success of your strategies and show them off. By looking at old data, you’ll see how far you’ve come with your actions: See how much you’ve reduced the website’s depth, notice the quality you gained in your content, how balanced your structure has become, and much more.
- Get a complete picture of your website status and its environment. SEO is very broad, it’s influenced by unexpected algorithm updates and many external and internal factors that can affect your rankings. The more you know, the more you control, and this knowledge will surely turn you into a stronger SEO professional.