This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for FandangoSEO.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Data is stored in our secure France datacentre and backed up regularly offline. This data has heavily restricted access, to authorized personnel only.
The list below details all the third parties we share your data with, and some of these are located outside the EU. However, all of these companies are GDPR compliant, and we have signed a Data Processing Addendum (DPA) which complies with GDPR.
Who we share your personal data with
To help us deliver FandangoSEO we use various third-party applications and services, with which we share your personal data, in order to deliver a better service.
With each of these companies, we have already sought a Data Processing Addendum (DPA) which complies with GDPR. In most cases, we have already received and signed this DPA, and all remaining have ensured that we will have a DPA in place by 25th May.
These third parties are as follows:
- Intercom, which is a messaging and support application. We use Intercom to track usage of FandangoSEO, and deliver both in-app and email messages to help you use the product more successfully. These messages include updates about the product’s development, highlight features, and deliver support content.
- Sendgrid, which is an email delivery service. We use Sendgrid to deliver emails necessary to setting up and managing your FandangoSEO account (e.g. ‘Reset password’) and other e-mails like (‘New crawl’, ‘Crawl ready’, ‘New project’, …)
- Sentry, which is bug tracking software. We use Sentry to identify when users experience errors using our tool and to help us understand the errors more completely. We do not send personally identifiable information to Sentry, however, we are able to identify users via a UserId, which we can look up against our internal database.
- Stripe, which is payment and subscription software. We use Stripe as our payment gateway, which allows users to sign up for our paid subscription plans.
- G Suite, which is a set of productivity tools. We use G Suite as our email provider, so most email communications from the company is routed through G Suite.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to use this website or our App, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. If you want to have a paid subscription, you need to provide geographic and Tax information, but it is not required for Free users.
We request information from you on our subscription form. To buy a subscription from us, you must provide contact information and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.