Website optimization at its best
Revamp your website with our intelligent tools to outdo your competition. Make your website mobile-friendly; secure your pages with HTTPS protocol; find, fix and track issues; easily set up relevant XML and HTML sitemaps… and much more! You can even crawl your competitors’ sites and use it to make informed decisions on your own website.
In addition to providing you with an optimal site structure and good SEO content, we offer smart solutions to help you create a competitive website and boost your desktop and mobile traffic. Run deep analyses of any of your on-site elements and don’t miss out on increasing your organic sales.
If you wish to produce search engine friendly websites, you’ll need to consider optimizing several on-page SEO elements and technical aspects. Track all those components with FandangoSEO and ensure the best website performance. Measure your impact to stay on top of your SEO strategy and never stop optimizing!
How to control on-page SEO
- Localize, fix and track issues
Collect and fix all of the errors that have a negative impact on your website performance and rankings. Export the pages affected by the errors to work on them easily, and track the evolution of everything you’ve fixed in the past by comparing the website to its previous crawls. Detect and clean the major technical errors and fix them to have a neat website. Find broken links, errors, redirects, canonicals, hreflang, etc.
- Setup complete and relevant XML and HTML sitemaps
Generate and refresh all the relevant sitemaps required for optimal user navigation and interlinking structure. Generate a file ready to upload to your website with just a few easy steps. Effortlessly create HTML sitemaps to structure your content and generate search engine ready XML sitemaps.
- Get ready for mobile
Make the most of all the previously mentioned features to build and optimize the mobile version of your website. We can also assist you in developing AMP versions for your top pages or sets of pages. Learn how to be more competitive on the device that outranks desktop searches.
- Secure your pages with the HTTPS protocol
Secure your pages for safer navigation and have your website prioritized by search engines in the long run. You will have to implement this protocol if you’re running an eCommerce. We will help you implement it correctly.
- Customize SEO reports
FandangoSEO has developed a very complete and customizable reporting tool to help you export all the information you need to fix issues and to show off to your team, boss or clients. SEO reporting is your best ally to track the evolution of your strategies and show off your success.
- Compare to get the best input
You will also be able to compare your site with crawls and your competitors’. Use this analysis to have a broader idea of the potential you’re missing out on and the success of your strategies.
- Run the Log Analyzer
Upload the log file from your server to the log analyzer to verify if your SEO strategy is effective or not. You’ll get a full view of what’s been crawled so you can start optimizing your crawl budget. You’ll be able to compare this information to your crawls and detect orphan pages.
- Reduce your page speed
Page speed analysis is key to lead in SEO rankings, as no search engine will position a slow website because that’s what most users hate. We give you the best technical tools to reduce the loading speed of your desktop and mobile website.
What are the benefits of on-page SEO?
It’s crucial to have a broad and deep understanding of all the elements that influence your website’s visibility and sales. Thus, if you count on all these features for your SEO strategy, you’ll see your pages rapidly increase rankings and consequently, drive more conversions.
As an SEO expert, you’ll want to keep everything tracked carefully and offer the best results to your business.
Explore all the benefits of understanding your on-page profile:
Analyze and collect useful information to optimize your website
- Run regular audits and become a master of website analysis
- Detect and fix the errors that block your page from increasing in rankings
- Fix canonical issues to avoid duplicate content
- Fix redirects to reduce your crawl budget and loading speed
Evaluate the viability of your new website and test all its elements before passing them to production
- Smooth and controlled migrations
- Test all the elements of a new release to prevent errors
- Expand your market with a new international website
- Compare the staging version to the live one to ensure great website performance
- Offer a safe environment with the HTTPS protocol
Explore all the benefits of the Log Analyzer
- Understand how search engines interact with your website
- Get as many pages indexed to optimize your crawl budget
- Spot orphan pages and strengthen your interlinking structure
Help Google and other search engines find and index your pages.
- Be found and indexed by search engines
- Create and upload XML and HTML files
- Recover from a Google penalty
Be the king of Mobile
- Get your mobile site ready to take on the SERPs
- Monitor and fix all the issues
- Rock the AMP world
Create outstanding reports
- Present useful reports to track all the issues that affect your website
- Prove the success of your strategies
- Support your actions with key information
- Convince your managers with neat graphs
Sign up now and boost your Search Engine rankings!